Thank you very much to Jane, the Manager of the Rotorua Citizens Advice Bureau, for outlining all the services of the CAB to the participants in the Rotorua Multicultural Council’s Women’s Wellbeing Programme. Some points to remember:
- the CAB is for everybody, not just for citizens
- you do not need an appointment; just drop in
- on some days there is a Justice of the Peace or a lawyer on duty to help you
- CAB runs free workshops for migrants
- there is a Driving in New Zealand workshop coming up soon
- they have a directory of volunteering opportunities in Rotorua
- you will find the CAB in Eruera Street, between Fenton and Tutanekai Streets.
LIKE the Rotorua CAB Facebook page to learn more about this wonderfully helpful organisation.
Thanks to the J R McKenzie Trust for funding the Women’s Wellbeing Programme.